This declaration over us from the Lord is very timely and addresses the prevailing situation of our economy and how it affects or lives.
Regardless of the ongoing economic implosion, we’re boldly rubbing shame into the devils face with a clear statement from God that we will soar high above all the negative circumstances confounding everybody else.
We’ll be victorious over all the confusion and poverty by God’s enabling grace; we will not be consumed. Instead, we will be taken higher and higher, from glory to glory and from strength to strength to heights only attainable by Kings and Priests in the Lord. Do not miss this miraculous move of God among us. Be alert and patient for the Lord’s uplifting. It will surely come.
Make effort to study and internalize these scriptures and let God’s Spirit that quicken us for divine uplifting also quicken you for excellence.
Though the fig tree may not blossom, Nor fruit be on the vines; Though the labor of the olive may fail, And the fields yield no food; Though the flock may be cut off from the fold, And there be no herd in the stalls– Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation. The LORD God is my strength; He will make my feet like deer’s feet, And He will make me walk on my high hills. To the Chief Musician. With my stringed instruments. (Habakkuk 3:17-19 NKJV)
PROPHECY: You will walk on high hills and attain higher heights in Jesus’ Name!
“He found him in a desert land And in the wasteland, a howling wilderness; He encircled him, He instructed him, He kept him as the apple of His eye. As an eagle stirs up its nest, Hovers over its young, Spreading out its wings, taking them up, Carrying them on its wings, So the LORD alone led him, And there was no foreign god with him. “He made him ride in the heights of the earth, That he might eat the produce of the fields; He made him draw honey from the rock, And oil from the flinty rock; (Deuteronomy 32:10-13 NKJV)
PROPHECY: Out of the strong shall something sweet come for you. From this rocky economic situation of the country, God will draw out honey for you in Jesus’ Name!
From the quoted texts, we learn a few things:
- God is an expert in finding people in the desert. He will find you in your desert experience and turn it around for you in Jesus’ Name!
- He will not let anything touch you. For God to perform His word, the following conditions are required to be met on your part:
- In v. 12 of Deuteronomy 32, we’re told that “God alone led him”. Allow God to lead you. This is not the time to be led a sinful life and by vain pursuits. Do not be led astray by the devil and his crowd into pursuing things that will not matter eventually. Let God lead you through His Holy Spirit in you. If you think you do not have His spirit, pray and ask God for His spirit. If you are not born again, then repent from living a sinful life and ask God to send His spirit to lead you aright.
- No foreign God was found in him. Do not trust and hope on people. The arm of flesh has failed you many times before, it will yet fail you many times more. God never fails. He is the ultimate perfection of perfection. His accuracy, precision and integrity are unquestionable. If He says or promises a thing, He never fails to do it as long as you do not fail to meet your end of His conditions.
- Your body is the temple of God and He does not want to share His temple with any other God. The reason Jesus drove away those traders from the temple of God using a whip is to demonstrate to us that God does not share His temple with other gods, in this case god of merchandise. It does not mean that God does not want you to do business and prosper, but that He cannot have the same level of value, or less, in your life as your business. “”No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money (Matthew 6:24 NIV). God must come first in your life, before anything else.
- You will not need to be struggling to get favour. The God who found you in the desert will provide your needs. When God provides, there is always excess in order that you may provide for others. God supplies your needs according to His riches in glory. His riches and His glory are boundless and inexhaustible. “And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:19 NKJV). He will make you abound in prosperity unto every good work. “And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.” (2 Corinthians 9:8 NKJV).
- “He drew honey from the rock”. From your difficulty shall come something sweet. Anointing will flow from your rough experience.
More supporting scriptures
”…then you will find your joy in the LORD, and I will cause you to ride on the heights of the land and to feast on the inheritance of your father Jacob.” The mouth of the LORD has spoken.” (Isaiah 58:14 NIV).
God will feed you with the heritage (the inheritance and blessings) of your spiritual fathers. Fathers are imparters and destiny changers. The blessings of your fathers shall come upon you. Also, you will find joy in the Lord.
The high heights is where you recover all lost glory. It is easier to search from a higher elevation than to search from a lower elevation. You will find every lost thing from the higher heights in Jesus’ Name.
It is our month of higher heights. We’re moving higher. Do not be left behind. Key is and run with the move of God.